Sunday, December 20, 2015

Personal Note: My Writings

You may notice I have a "Writings" tab up on my menu bar.

One of the things I've done over the decades is write. More than just these blogs I juggle depending on the topic, I've been working on short stories, novels, professional articles, all the literary fields. I've done fanfiction - mostly X-Files as you can see here at the Gossamer archive - but regular (sort of) fiction as well.

I'm eager to announce that I've e-published a new story, Body Armor Blues, as a novella on both Amazon Kindle and B&N Nook (Smashwords) formats.

Cover art by Istebrak

It's from an original 'verse I'm working on filled with superheroes, and I hope it's well-written and engaging and witty for readers to enjoy. If you do purchase a copy, please do me the honor of leaving a review for it when you can. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment